I've made you an administrator
Due to your recent achievements and unfaltered enthusiasm, I've made you an administrator. Not that you have to do anything with it if you don't want to. IDX 10:30, 3 May 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks. R3m0t 06:35, 5 May 2005 (UTC)
Hello. Thanks for all your work on this wiki. I just wanted to let you know that pages like MediaWiki:Sitenotice which are in the MediaWiki namespace don't need to be protected since only admins can edit them anyway. Angela (talk) 23:20, 8 May 2005 (UTC)
A little confusing....
I really don't understand what you have done with the corpus for the various communities. Why seperate articles? And what is the point in replicated them in Reading material? IDX 11:33, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
- This way, the same text can be at both LD4all and at Reading material. You just edit LD4all corpus and the changes appear to "propogate" into other articles. r3m0t 16:07, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
- But why replicate it in Reading Material? Why not just give a link? IDX 18:42, 10 May 2005 (UTC)
- Um... to make it easier to read? Imagine you wanted to print everything about reading material. :) r3m0t 06:21, 11 May 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for your reply. I think it would be best to contact them just to make sure the content is cleanly licensed under the GFDL. Angela (talk) 03:36, 24 May 2005 (UTC)
I am quite frankly cross that you had removed the Key Concepts of Dreaming & Interpreation categories. Why didn't you discuss this first? They're staying - don't elete them again IDX 09:51, 27 May 2005 (UTC)
New Look Coming to Lifestyle
Howdy! Quick reminder, in case you missed the site notice last week. The Lifestyle category, which includes the wiki you are an admin for, is among the first to test out our new look (read more about the new look)!
You've been added to the beta group where you can access the Theme Designer to prepare your wiki for the change over. Starting tomorrow (October 6,2010) all anonymous viewers of your wiki will see it with the new look. We've created a Transition Guide with tips and best practices in the Community blog or my announcement for Lifestyle admins has even more tips. Please let me know if you have any questions.
JeskaD 19:24, October 5, 2010 (UTC)