This page is used for discussion on current or popular issues on contribution to articles.
The detachment of the communities' corpora from their respective articles has bemused me. Why is this so? IDX 11:55, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
- Look at the actual edit pages for LD4all and Reading material. Basically the same text can be automatically placed in two seperate articles. r3m0t 16:13, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
- That's five characters ;) I think saving typing = editors are encouraged to write more. cat and category are equivalent for now. r3m0t 16:13, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
- Touché IDX 10:39, 12 May 2005 (UTC)
- For a start the Template:Fill is messy, contains no links or 'expand it' bits. Secondly, I was just following Wikipedian tradition. I think they are quite presentable, but yes you are right in saying there is no need for a lot, just a few I'd say. Template:Fill has thus been superceded and should be deleted. IDX 10:36, 12 May 2005 (UTC)
- Template:Fill should be used solely for empty sections. Please use stubs for entire articles. IDX 11:31, 16 May 2005 (UTC)