Welcome, editors and readers! This is the LucidWiki community portal.
This page provides support for editors with their work. If you have questions or remarks, use either LucidWiki talk:Community Portal or the Dreamer's Corner. Also, it is a good idea to read the Editing Help article.
- For more technical queries on editing and contributing, please go to LucidWiki:Contributor's discussion.
If you are unfamiliar with the wiki software, you may want to go to the Sandbox, where you can test the functionality of the wiki.
Finally, you can go to a Moderator's talk page and ask questions there.
Recommended reading[edit source]
Please read the following articles before editing. That way, you avoid making unwanted edits to this wiki.
Current tasks[edit source]
Alternatively, you can create a new article on any relevant topic you find apropriate.
Also, LucidWiki:Requested articles is around.
Useful templates[edit source]
This section aims to provide a list of the most used templates in this wiki.
- Template:Opentask - the list of current articles which should be created and/or expanded.
- Template:Featured - the page where Featured articles are defined.
- Template:Stub - add this template to a page or section to mark it as a stub.
- Template:Fill - add this template to a completely empty page or section, so that other contributors can add information to it.
- Template:Disambiguation - template used for disambiguation pages.
- Template:Unverified - used for marking articles or sections not fitting LucidWiki's accuracy criteria.
External help[edit source]
- Dream Views is both a nice website and forum about lucid dreaming.
- LD4all is again a website and forum about lucid dreams.
- The Lucid Crossroads is a website that provides lots of beginner-friendly information.
- Lucidipedia is a lucid dreaming website that is build by a group of university students in the Netherlands. The site features a Library with many lessons about lucid dreaming, apart from a forum.
- Mortal Mist is a young community forum focused on lucid dreaming.
When taking content from websites, please notice that LucidWiki is aimed primarily at Lucid Dreaming, and contains concepts fundamental to it, such as dreaming itself, induction techniques and other connected concepts. However, content not strictly related to lucid dreaming may be unwanted in this wiki. If you are unsure about what to add to this wiki, consult a sysop or discuss it here or here. Content that doesn't belong to this wiki may be deleted without prior warnings.
Finally, avoid copying content from other websites. Instead, read it and write your own.